Asset Finance is a type of finance secured by an asset. For instance, a car, truck, trailer, agricultural machinery or industrial equipment. Lenders provide different types of asset finance loans and policies depending on the applicant’s profile and the type of equipment being financed.
Car and equipment loans are usually fixed-rate principal and interest loans, but there’s also a balloon loan option which offers you the opportunity of lower repayments and a one-off balloon payment at the end of the loan term.
Below are some of the benefits of Asset Finance:
- Purchasing a new or used car
- Refinancing an existing car or equipment loan.
- Full ownership of equipment upon final payment
- Payments and interest fixed for the loan term
- Lower repayments with a balloon payment.
We partner with lenders that have fantastic loan products and competitive rates in this space, our job is to find you the best product that will meet your needs.
Contact us today for more information.